Movin' On Up!

I just want to update anyone who has been reading my blog about what has been going on recently. I haven't updated the blog lately, but that is all going to change once I move it over to Blogger....

This blog was meant to be a class project, but it took on a life of its own. Rather than let the project die with my graduation, I thought I would move all of my entries to a different blog and continue from there.

So please drop by the new home of my blog....you might notice that there are some older entries there already, so feel free to catch up on what I was thinking about before my class project started. I'm going to slowly add these entries to the new blog and write a few new ones here and there.

One other reason for moving my blog is the difference in the Terms of Service that exists between a University blog and a private blog. Quite frankly, I want to have the option of putting Google ads on my page, along with some referrals to resources and businesses that I feel are worth a mention. The University just doesn't allow that, and in light of the fact that we are trying to save for our wedding, if I have the opportunity to earn a buck or two and also help out my readers, well.....you know how that goes.

So, I plan to continue my blog from its new home at:

http://jenplansawedding.blogspot.com

Please update your bookmarks, tell a friend, and stop by!

Posted by tsch0020 at 11:12 AM