Possible Controversies

Some of the controversies that I may use for my paper are: why the dairy industry is important, why everyone should make sure they get 3-a-day, or are small farms better then large farms. I chose all of these because they all have to do with the dairy industry and that is something that is very important to me.
I think that when I write these papers I will write them to people that do not know as much about the dairy industry or to people that do not know what 3-a-day is. I will be writing these papers to inform them on what I know and why it is so important. Overall, my message will be to get other people to realize that everyone needs the dairy industry is some form of way. I think that as a writer I will do a lot of research and use personal accounts to make myself credible or trustworthy. I will try to get the audience to feel engaged or give them a better understanding about the dairy industry and maybe at the end they will appreciate it more. Again, my over all messages in all three of the topics will have to do with the dairy industry and how important it is and to give the audience better understanding.
On the internet I found a great site about 3-A-Day. It is very informative and it has a lot of scientific information including studies that have been done that prove that drinking milk and eating other dairy products will help you lose weight. This website will be very helpful and could be used as part of the ethos and make it more credible.

Posted by sext0066 at September 17, 2004 11:37 AM