Thoughts on Our Paper

I believe that this assignment is really worthwhile, even if it is tough. I think it will help me in the future for writing convincing papers. To be honest my paper has been hard for me to complete. I am writing about Chronic Wasting Disease and although it is interesting to me it is a hard topic to make others care about. Most people have not heard of the disease or if they have do not care about it. It is a social perception issue, something that is totally based on how people have been raised or their views. I have been having some trouble finding actual facts for my arguments. Information has been my biggest problem. Many of the sources provide the same information about the history of the disease. Since it is a relatively new disease most of the studies that would normally provide statistics to back up my points are not released. Researchers are still working on their studies and most are unwilling to state their opinions since the long term affects of CWD have not been determined. I think if I can find information that writing the actual paper will not be difficult.

Posted by firn0004 at October 29, 2004 11:24 AM