Thought Paper

Thought Paper
Katie Sexton
I think that my hardest argument to refute from the opposing side them saying that humans do not need to drink milk. I am trying to write that we do need to drink milk and I have all kinds of facts about the vitamins that are found in milk and what they do for you and your body. However, I am not able to find any research about what would happened if you donít drink milk. I am not able to find a study that talked about two children one that drank milk and one that didnít and then had the results of there health. I am also having a hard time extending the argument that you shouldnít drink milk. It is said that humans are the only mammals to drink milk after 6 months of age but that is not very detailed.
What I plan on doing it writing about how for the past how many years most people have been drinking milk and they have been living longer and longer lives so why do we think now that there needs to be a change. I also plan on talking further about the nutrients found in milk and how they go directly into your body and help you in many different ways and there are not many foods that can do that. I will also discredit there side by saying that I could not find any research saying that you could live a healthier life if you didnít drink milk.
I am hoping that by doing this I can get my argument across and that by the end of the paper you know more about milk and what it has to offer and why everyone should get there 3-A-Day.

Posted by sext0066 at November 19, 2004 11:17 AM