Convincing #2

I am having a hard time refuting the argument that states vaccinations not needed in the twenty first century. Numerous facts and data demonstrate the adverse health effects of vaccines. Vaccines are historically proven effective, yet in recent decades more controversial arguments have aroused. The elimination of some diseases supports the use of vaccines yet. I am having a hard time finding recent data that includes vaccines being a mandatory procedure. A lot of the information supporting the use of mandatory vaccinations may be said to be “outdated.” I accept the fact that a lot of the supporting evidence records from past decades yet; the past provides proven supporting information. I plan on acknowledging the adverse health effects that may result from the use of vaccines. I also plan to compare the chance of adverse health effects versus becoming infected with a deadly disease. My strongest arguments will rely on statistical data, stating the low probability of adverse health effects. I will state the safety benefits and reinforce the popular practice of immunizations. I will make a point to state that it is not rational to compare the low statistical data of reported adverse health effects versus the benefits of immunizations. Hopefully, I will be able to explain some type of reasoning why certain individuals react negatively to vaccines. Being aware of allergic reactions or other health conditions may help prevent adverse health effects. I also will provide information supporting certain individuals that are at high risk or adverse health effects to refrain from using certain vaccines. Much statistical data contains information stating many vaccines are totally unnecessary.

Posted by angst018 at November 19, 2004 11:21 AM