Plus, here is a link to view the UDC collection Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
FAQ: How do I add my UROP poster or paper to the University Digital Conservancy (UDC)?
Answer:The University of Minnesota's Digital Conservancy (UDC) provides a permanent home for your Undergraduate Research poster or paper.
Adding your work to the UDC offers many advantages including the following:
- A link in your portfolio: You'll have a permanent digital copy of your work, with a link to use in your résumé, C.V., or future school applications.
- Visibility: When people 'google' you, your research work will appear high in the search results, because UDC items have higher search engine rankings.
- Your work will be a valuable resource for future U of M students.
How to add your work to the UDC.
- Discuss your plans to add your work to the UDC with your research adviser as well as any authors you reference in your work.
- Read the agreement.
- Sign it and fill in the requested information.
- Send the form (scanned image or by campus mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your poster or paper file to email@example.com, along with the following information:
- Your college, department, and/or research center / lab
- Your faculty adviser's name
- Grant numbers or sponsor information, if applicable
- An abstract (optional). An abstract is a summary of your poster or paper of no more than 500 words.
- We'll upload your form to the UDC, and send you and the UROP office a confirmation email with a permanent link to your work.
Contact us with any additional questions.