Born (The Last One) Ultimatum

I can't believe I forgot to write about this movie. I watched this movie on the opening weekend. And I would like to say, "What a way to get back to the movie theater in Summer". In fact this is my first movie outing for this summer. Most of my summer I was involve with moving and settling down. Anyway about the movie, everything was good. Great visuals, I felt It was very well directed specially the stunts were very well co-ordinated. Also Matt Damon was at his best as always. I also think the script was very nicely written. I will promise that you will not getup for a bathroom break until the end of the movie no matter how hard is it hold it. Its that interesting.
thebourneultimatum_releaseposter.jpg
Even though the end of the movie looks like a beginning for another serious, I hardly think there will be another Born movie. The reason I am saying it simply because Born finds what he was looking for....! And for me thats an end, but this is Hollywood so you never know...

If you haven't seen it yet, You Better get your ass up there and watch it.

Rush Hour 3 more like a boring hour...

I watched this movie last weekend and lets put it this way, Jackie Chan has been great actor especialy with the stunts for last few decades. But I think he is getting old and his stunts are getting bit boring too. If Chris Tucker wasn't there the movie would have been a total failure. I agree it has some level of fun and humor thanks to Mr Tucker. After watching a great movie like Born Ultimatum this was very boring.
rushhour3_chanposter.jpg

Inside Man

I enjoyed the movie. I think it’s a cleverly written script. By adding the New York character styles with flashing clothes and of course Denzel doing his thing. There is no doubt that people are going to come and watch the movie because its a Denswl's movie. It is very different from most of the action movies, also different from characters that Denzel has done. I think its a good movie to watch. One last thing, get some Nachos with Jalapeños to eat while watching.

insideman_earlyposter.jpg

Basic Instinct 2

I have mix feelings about this movie since I haven't see the Basic Instinct 1. At some point I thought it had the potential of Psychological Thriller movie but at the end I was confuse. Also I think Sharon Stone is not in the age to show her nudity on theater. Movie had good visuals, I guess they did it for a reason, If you understand what I mean.....!!!!
basicinstinct2_releaseposter.jpg
After watching part one, I thought it was a waste of money...only good thing was watching it in big screen.

Failure to Launch - A Success

Before I say anything about the movie, let me tell that February and March got excellent movie collection. I know some might disagree with me but I don’t think Failure to Launch failed me. I loved the movie, I think it was a great date movie not as the first date (In my opinion movie theater is not a good place for the first date). All my friends if you take your ladies to this movie, I promise you will enjoy. Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker handle their characters in an excellent manner. I am not sure Sarah Jessica Parker was the best suitable for that character but given the job she did the honesty to her character. Of course, Matthew as we all know did a good. I am not going to spit out the story like other critics. So stop reading and hurry to the theater movie starts now, one last thing as I said it was not a failure at all.
failuretolaunch_releaseposter.jpg

Pink Panther

Steve Martin, One of my favorite actors and a good comedian. But Pink Panther was not funny as his other movies. Sure it made me laugh but I felt something was missing. I thought it was a worth the money since I went for the early show.....
thepinkpanther_releaseposter.jpg

The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the page author. The contents of this page have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Minnesota.