Presenting in Style
As always with a presentation certain things will be included. Of course it will have a thesis or goal and data to back up the goal. With this kind of presentation I will incorporate as many diagrams, charts, graphs, etc. to help illustrate the message without rambling about the subject. My groups goal is to eradicate extreme poverty and hunger and we have choose to do this in a region somewhere in eastern Africa. Of course in the presentation there will be a map included probably along with some startling facts about poverty in these nationis. I discovered some do's and don't's that may be helpful in presenting.
1. Hold up your end with compelling material.
2. Keep it simple and clear.
3. Make the presentation understandable to the audience it is directed towards.
4. Supply facts and data to support any claims.
5. Have a clear conclusion that demonstrates a summary of main points.