CSA Update- Week of November 15th-November 19th

Hey everyone! My name is Brooke Novak and I am the CSA Senator of Elections and Special Events. Here is a little update on what CSA has been busy with lately.  Commuter Student Appreciation Week will be held from November 29th - December 1st. Each day from 10am-2pm in the Student Center, commuter students will be able to enter their name into a drawing for some awesome prizes! Coming up on December 3rd, CSA is once again hosting the "Santa Land" portion of Winter Wonderland.  This year the event will be held at the Presbyterian Church and is complete with Santa, Mrs. Clause, and two elves! This event is a great chance for the executive board to interact with the Crookston community. The event will be held at the Presbyterian Church here in Crookston, starting at 5 p.m. Other clubs are participating by sponsoring other booths, so I encourage you to come out and participate in the festivities! Thanksgiving is approaching fast, so on behalf of CSA, I would like to wish all of you a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving break!

This page contains a single entry by fried411 published on November 17, 2010 5:14 PM.

CSA Update- Week of November 8th-November 12th was the previous entry in this blog.

Happy Thanksgiving! is the next entry in this blog.