Upon completion of the program, Fellows will become part of our alumni network of 1700 Fellows across the globe. Previous participants of this unique program have risen to positions of influence, and have used the international connections to bring new ideas and technologies to their communities.
Applicants must be a practicing farmer or rancher, aged 32-45 with excellent networking avenues, demonstrated leadership experience, U.S. citizenship or permanent resident, and a commitment to at least 15-20 years of further active leadership in agriculture.
Possible Destination Countries:
- Africa: South Africa
- Asia: China, China (Taiwan), India, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia
- Europe: European Commission (Brussels) Germany, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Russia, Spain, Sweden
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile , Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
- Middle East: Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Application Deadline is July 1, 2010.
All Interviews will be held in Mid-Late July of 2010