(Crookston, Minn.)- The University of Minnesota, Crookston Women's Tennis team dropped a 9-0 decision to William Smith College of New York today in Orlando, Fla. The Golden Eagles drop to 0-10 on the season while William Smith College improves to 4-1. The Golden Eagles return to action tomorrow at 5:30 p.m. when they take on Concordia University (Wis.).
William Smith College 9, Minnesota, Crookston 0
Mar 16, 2010 at Orlando, Fla.
1. Amanda Slack (WSC) def. Jarvis, Cassandra (UMC) 6-0, 6-1
2. Casey Kennedy (WSC) def. Boateng, Michelle (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
3. Joanie Hilton (WSC) def. Lariviere, Andrea (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
4. Melissa Slack (WSC) def. Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
5. Shari Damon (WSC) def. Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Remy Raevsky (WSC) def. Mackedanz, Melissa (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
1. Joanie Hilton/Jess McCue (WSC) def. Jarvis, Cassandra/Boateng, Michelle (UMC) 8-4
2. Amanda Slack/Melissa Slack (WSC) def. Lariviere, Andrea/Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 8-0
3. Shari Damon/Casey Kennedy (WSC) def. Mackedanz, Melissa/Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 8-1
William Smith College 4-1
Minnesota, Crookston 0-10
T-2.5 hrs. A-50
For more information, visit the Golden Eagle Athletics Web site at http://www.goldeneaglesports.com/.
The University of Minnesota, Crookston is a NCAA Division II Institution and a member of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC). The Golden Eagle Equestrian team is a member of the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA).