(Crookston, Minn.)- The University of Minnesota, Crookston Women's Tennis team closed out its trip to Florida with a 9-0 non-conference loss to Lincoln University of Missouri today in Orlando.
The Golden Eagles fall to 0-13 overall. Lincoln University improves to 4-1. U of M, Crookston returns to action on Saturday, March 27 when they take on Southwest Minnesota State University in a Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC) match in St. Cloud, Minn. Matches will begin at 1 p.m.
Lincoln University 9, Minnesota, Crookston 0
Mar 19, 2010 at Orlando, Fla.
1. Sangalli, Raffaella (LU) def. Jarvis, Cassandra (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
2. Araujo, Camilla (LU) def. Boateng, Michelle (UMC) 6-1, 6-1
3. Penno, Shelby (LU) def. Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 6-1, 6-0
4. Biilalova, Tamila (LU) def. Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 6-2, 6-0
5. Wright, Luesha (LU) def. Mackedanz, Melissa (UMC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Phillips, Tierra (LU) def. Anderson, Gretchen (UMC) 6-1, 6-0
1. Sangalli, Raffaella/Penno, Shelby (LU) def. Jarvis, Cassandra/Boateng, Michelle (UMC) 8-5
2. Araujo, Camilla/Biilalova, Tamila (LU) def. Lariviere, Andrea/Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 8-2
3. Wright, Luesha/Phillips, Tierra (LU) def. Mackedanz, Melissa/Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 8-2
Lincoln University 4-1
Minnesota, Crookston 0-13
For more information, visit the Golden Eagle Athletics Web site at http://www.goldeneaglesports.com/.
The University of Minnesota, Crookston is a NCAA Division II Institution and a member of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC). The Golden Eagle Equestrian team is a member of the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA).