(Crookston, Minn.)- The University of Minnesota, Crookston Women's Tennis team dropped a 9-0 Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC) decision at Bemidji State University today. The Golden Eagles fall to 0-7 overall and 0-7 in the NSIC. The Beavers improve to 2-3 overall and 2-2 in the NSIC.
Bemidji State University 9, Minnesota, Crookston 0
Mar 05, 2010 at Bemidji, Minn. (Gillett Recration/Fitness Center)
1. Steinke, Farrah (BSU) def. Jarvis, Cassandra (UMC) 6-2, 6-3
2. Luberda, Lindsey (BSU) def. Boateng, Michelle (UMC) 6-1, 6-0
3. Greenwaldt, Brittney (BSU) def. Lariviere, Andrea (UMC) 3-6, 6-4, 10-5
4. Christiansen, Kelli (BSU) def. Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 6-1, 6-1
5. Johnson, Kara (BSU) def. Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 7-6, 10-4, 7-6, 10-5
6. Wolak, Katherine (BSU) def. Mackedanz, Melissa (UMC) 6-3, 6-0
1. Luberda, Lindsey/Christiansen, Kelli (BSU) def. Jarvis, Cassandra/Lariviere, Andrea (UMC) 8-2
2. Maki, Cheyanne/Steinke, Farrah (BSU) def. Boateng, Michelle/Klingenberg, Alyssa (UMC) 8-1
3. Johnson, Kara/Milless, Miranda (BSU) def. Mackedanz, Melissa/Krueger, Caitlin (UMC) 8-1
Minnesota, Crookston 0-7; 0-7 NSIC
Bemidji State University 2-3; 2-2 NSIC
For more information, visit the Golden Eagle Athletics Web site at http://www.goldeneaglesports.com/.
The University of Minnesota, Crookston is a NCAA Division II Institution and a member of the Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC). The Golden Eagle Equestrian team is a member of the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA).