You can help us celebrate Extension’s Centennial. Your stories can help tell Extension’s story.
- Remember your Extension stories: successes, obscure and nearly forgotten facts, funny anecdotes, photos, copies of educational publications.
- Select the very best. We are limited in what we can use, but we would like a few photos from you (up to three). We cannot take old scrapbooks or boxes of materials. Select the best for Extension’s Centennial website, and donate the rest to the University Archives.
- Submit your materials. See what we are looking for, and how you can contribute your Stories and Photos for Extension Centennial Celebration.
- We will donate your photos to the University Archives. You can also submit collections of Extension-related photos directly to the University Archives. Learn about the Archives, their policies and requirements.
- Include a University Deed of Gift form, which MUST accompany each photo donation to Extension and the Archives. Print a copy of the form (56 K PDF).