1. Order an extension tee ($15 maximum) online and use this chart string x, y, z.
2. Complete an expense report and have a support staff review for accuracy. Take a picture of you with the form and upload on the blog!
3. Contact Dianne Sivald, Extension's Grant Manager to introduce yourself and your work.
4. Sign up for grants.gov RSS feed or a specific federal funding agency to receive email notification of new grant opportunities.
5. Bookmark and browse U of M Internal Funding Opportunities on the OVPR web site: http://www.collaborate.umn.edu/explore/internal_funding.cfm
6. Call your accounting contact to learn what the top three mistakes educators make and their favorite snack.
7. Create a song or Rap or something like that about the following information and post on the blog.
• How often do you need to complete reimbursements?
• How many cents to the mile is reimbursed?
• Where does travel start?
• Do I need receipts for my meals?
• If I have a very long work day can I be reimbursed for lunch?
• What is ECRT?