1. Write a brief bio about yourself and introduce yourself to the other bloggers.
2. Interview one extension educator in each of the centers and the regional partnerships other than yours. Discover how their programming meets extension's mission, if you have shared audiences and/or goals, how they evaluate their programming, and how they fund (grants, fees, contracts, gifts) their programming. Blog about what you learned and email the blog link to the person you interviewed.
3. Interview a regional director and discover what is unique to their position. Blog about what you learned and email the blog link to the person you interviewed.
4. Identify three teams your programming would add value to in another center and explain why.
5. Make sure your email has an email signature and send an email to Renee Pardello that includes one example about how your programming is connected to another country.
6. Find an interesting fact about the regional or local office and blog about it.