Gold University of Minnesota M. Skip to main content. University of Minnesota.
Driven to Discover.

What's Inside.

Expert Alerts

Features

Multimedia

News Releases

News Wire

Resources

Related Links.

Subscribe

Media Contacts

moment-header

University of Minnesota Moment

« Digital conversion explained | Main | A way to always enjoy your favorite meal »

Own a cat, help your heart

A key to heart health might be a little furrier than you think. Researchers at the University of Minnesota have discovered that cat owners have a lesser chance of experiencing heart attacks than non-cat owners. Adnan Qureshi, university neurology professor, led the study.

Download fully produced :90 feature
Download raw interview audio
Embed Flash

Share

How do I switch some blog posts from one of my blogs, onto a different blog. Both on Blogger?

I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Fantastic work!

I really like your writing style, fantastic info, appreciate it for posting :D. "Silence is more musical than any song." by Christina G. Rossetti.

Though executing a look for the phrases which are on this net internet site I stumbled on this internet page. I just say I get pleasure from the delightful information.

I do accept as true with all the concepts you have presented in your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

This actually answered my problem, thank you!

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often! Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and outstanding style and design. This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks