Using influence of University to convene and connect people.
- Partnerships are key to current efforts.
- Many partners have made new connections through the FIPSE meetings.
- Some partners have not been able to attend to meetings or have been omitted from the e-mail list, resulting in missed opportunities to make connections
- Extensive networks of partners, need to know which people are willing to participate in specific projects. Needs should be clearly defined before approaching new partners.
- A good resource is ideas from partners about projects and programs as well as possible ways to collaborate.
- There is a need/desire for expansion of capacity and resources for future planning & programming.
- Several partners suggested the University act as a convener.