FINALLY! Installation break-through

To keep in the creative spirit of flowers and gardening I decided to take garden fencing with 1'' squares to display my digital flowers as well as a artificial flower piece I have made, which includes a digital picture frame with three 1.5" display screens. I am going to be hanging the green fence and hang/drape it from the top of the ceiling and have at least a foot on the floor to display other artificial flowers. I am also including some of the greens from the artificial flowers and incorporate them with in the fencing. I have also printed photographs of flowers that I have taken and the digital/pixel flowers that I have created that will put on the fencing to show the contrast of digital/pixels, photographs, and artificial "real" flowers.

DSC_0129.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

^^ I have taken the digital picture frame and inlaid the digital frame to blend more and be less distracting.

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

This page contains a single entry by urspr004 published on April 25, 2010 9:24 PM.

Digital Idea was the previous entry in this blog.

Installation 5/6/2010 Tweed Museum of Art University of Minnesota Duluth is the next entry in this blog.