« The Master and Margarita named Top 10 | Main | More ACDFA success for U of M Dance »

The Xperimental Theatre's Spring Season

The University of Minnesota's Xperiemental Theatre Company has an exciting spring season of theatre entertainment ahead. View their spring season here.

Fully planned, produced, and managed by students, the "X" is always ready to venture into a wide array of projects and upcoming events include an adaptation of the classic children's book "The Phantom Toll Booth," David Greig's "Outlying Islands," and a Senior Seminar showcase of work by graduating students in the Department of Theatre Arts & Dance. Click here for more information.

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I've come across that these days, more and more people are increasingly being attracted to video cameras and the field of picture taking. However, being a photographer, you need to first shell out so much time period deciding the model of digicam to buy along with moving via store to store just so you can buy the cheapest camera of the trademark you have decided to settle on. But it will not end there. You also have to take into consideration whether you should obtain a digital camera extended warranty. Many thanks for the good recommendations I obtained from your web site.