« The Xperimental Theatre's Spring Season | Main | U of M theatre students take on Fringe Benefits »

More ACDFA success for U of M Dance

Congratulations to the Dance Majors performing at ACDFA/Regional American College Dance Festival in Milwaukee. BOTH U of M student Emily King’s ‘Better to Have’ and Cowles Guest Artist Uri Sands’ ‘Happy’ were selected by national adjudicators for the final Gala performance. University of Minnesota Dance is proud to represent at the North Central regional conference with dynamic student and faculty/guest artist work.

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand. It seems too complex and very wide for me. I'm having a look ahead for your next post, I'll attempt to get the grasp of it!