« "The Wiz" rehearsal blog is unveiled | Main | U of M/Guthrie BFA Actors Shine in Midsummer and New Plays »

U of M and Related Theatre Openings April 11

April is a big month for U of M Theatre events:

University Theatre & Dance presents "The Wiz" April 11-19 at Rarig Center. Directed by Dominic Taylor, this new spin on a classic brings the Emerald City to the U of M campus, and Dorothy is a college student, who needs to find her way through the college experience. More on "The Wiz" at theatre.umn.edu/thewiz.

Also, the Senior Company of the University of Minnesota/Guthrie Theater BFA Actor Traning Program opens its "New Plays" at the Guthrie Theater April 11-27. See three new, challenging works performed by the Twin Cities next wave of acting talent. For more information, visit www.guthrietheater.org.

Plus, U of M theatre alumni Charles Nolte and Shirley Venard, along with Bill Semans, star in "Exit Strategies" at the Mixed Blood Theatre. With the slogan "You're never too old. NEVER." this show provides a unique perspective on aging. It runs now through May 4th. For more information, visit www.exitstrategytheplay.com .

Be sure to check out all of the amazing events happening in the West Bank Arts Quarter, and sign up for email updates at www.artsquarter.umn.edu.

Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

I've been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , Iˇ¦ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your site?