« Dance Program Recognized in the City Pages' Best of Minneapolis 2009 | Main | BIG LOVE Cast Announced »

Exclusive Offer for U of M Alumni Association Members!

Join fellow University of Minnesota Alumni Association members for a special evening aboard the Minnesota Centennial Showboat on Friday, June 19, or Tuesday, July 21.

The Friday, June 19 event offers a pre-show talk with director Kenneth Noel Mitchell, dinner on the upper deck of the Showboat, a ticket to Is There a Doctor in the House? and an invitation to the opening night reception following the show. On Tuesday, July 21, your Showboat experience will include a ticket to the performance and a member-exclusive, post-show dessert reception with actors of the Showboat Company. For event details, including pricing and times, visit www.alumni.umn.edu/University_Theatre.

Tickets are available now by calling Padelford Riverboats, the exclusive ticketing agent for the Showboat, at 651-227-1100 or toll free at 1-800-543-3908. Please identify yourself immediately as a member of the Alumni Association and have your alumni member number available.

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your web site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched all over the place and just couldn't come across. What a perfect web site.

I am just commenting to make you understand of the terrific encounter my girl gained viewing yuor web blog. She figured out such a lot of things, which include what it's like to possess an ideal giving style to let men and women with ease comprehend certain tricky subject areas. You truly did more than people's expected results. Thanks for rendering those effective, dependable, edifying and also cool thoughts on your topic to Lizeth.

I feel other website homeowners should take this fabulous site as an model, highly clean and great user genial style and design, as well as the subject matter. You're an expert through this topic!

Can I simply say what a relief to search out somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know the right way to bring an issue to gentle and make it important. Extra people have to learn this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant consider youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

I needed to post you that very little remark to say thank you once again for your awesome opinions you have shown at this time. It is quite strangely generous of you to give without restraint what exactly many people would've supplied for an e book to end up making some dough for themselves, particularly considering that you might have done it in the event you desired. These advice additionally served to be the good way to be aware that most people have similar dream just as my own to understand way more in regard to this problem. Certainly there are millions of more fun times in the future for folks who look over your blog.

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is excellent, as well as the content!

I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Hello,I like to find out more on this topic. I appreciate you for publishing University of Minnesota Theatre & Dance News Feed: Exclusive Offer for U of M Alumni Association Members!.

Currently it appears like Expression Engine is the top blogging platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!

I’ve read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website.

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

Real useful John. These infographics are seriously great in terms of getting the information out. Many thanks for sharing.
Sam recently posted..How to win within a sports

I don’t even understand how I stopped up here, however I thought this publish used to be good. I don't know who you're but certainly you are going to a famous blogger in the event you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. Nevertheless think of if you added some great visuals or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this site could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its niche. Excellent blog!

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd really appreciate it.

How do you keep out the burgeoning viruses and Trojan horses, prowling in the cyberspace? There is any amount of programs like spam, adware, spy ware, malware and hackers prepared to assault at the earliest option. Without having the understanding of internet end users, credit score card quantities or passwords can pass onto the improper hands. These protection problems want to be tackled urgently and right here are two critical ideas for you.

one. The first phase to shield your personal computer is to set up a good virus scanner and firewall. Let us experience the specifics, Microsoft's firewall is just not adequate, and so are from your ISP and modems. No modem arrives with built in antivirus application. Hence you have to acquire and install one particular. You can pick from a number of virus scanners and firewalls, but reliable amongst them are: Norton, AVG, McAfee, and ZoneAlarm. AVG and ZoneAlarm are cost-free software.

2. A Private Proxies Wicked Fire assists online stability. This server hides your IP, which is distinctive and unchangeable even if you want to. This IP id really should be kept key. If a cybercriminal accesses it, he can get your info, and use it to your detriment.

In this complete approach a proxy performs discreetly. When you try to accessibility a backlink, the browser informs the server in regular instances, although a proxy server assures that it will get this info initial, and filters the information. Even if the web server attempts to know your IP, it will only be accessing the IP of the proxy server. However, the proxy server can accessibility all your facts, and for that reason you ought to go for a proxy server which you can depend on.

Given that Proxy Servers assist On the web Security., you ought to know how to set up a single. Faulty setup can guide to an unsafe proxy - consequently cautiously stick to the a variety of actions.

1. A good and anonymous proxy is a must. The Internet has a entire good deal of paid and totally free proxy servers. Whilst paid out proxies supply greater anonymity, totally free proxies can also be opted. You really should zero in on a very good Proxy Server which will aid your On-line Protection.

2. After you have picked your proxy, you want to configure your Internet browser to use it. This approach is different from one particular to one more browser. If you are making use of World wide web Explorer, here is how to install the proxy. Open World wide web Explorer, go to Web link, click on on relationship, choose the suitable button for LAN or dial-up link, and click the options. Enable use a proxy server, and kind IP of proxy - which you should have noted on a paper, just before starting to set up, adopted by port in the respective fields. When you click on on "Alright" two times, you are now having a Proxy Server for On the internet Safety.

3. It is not ample even following you have completed configuring your browser. You just can't overlook it. If you have opted for a free of charge Proxy, it could not be functioning immediately after some time. As a result, you must preserve an eye on the proxy, and keep secure. Use Proxy Servers for On-line Security and it will reduce you of great deal of problems.

Thanks for your posting. I also think laptop computers have become more and more popular these days, and now in many cases are the only form of computer utilised in a household. The reason is that at the same time that they're becoming more and more affordable, their working power keeps growing to the point where they may be as highly effective as desktop computers out of just a few in years past.