« Exclusive Offer for U of M Alumni Association Members! | Main | Professor Emeritus Dr. Charles Nolte Makes Significant Donation to the University of Minnesota Libraries »

BIG LOVE Cast Announced

Director Lisa Channer has announced the cast for the October 2009 production of Big Love.

Cast List for Big Love:

Thyona: Sasha Gibbs
Olympia: Jenna Frankenfield
Lydia: Julianna Drajko

Constantine: Nickolas Marcouiller
Oed: Ian Knodel
Nikos: Billy Mullaney

Eleanor: Addy Salami
Leo: Kalen Keir

Bella: Allison Witham

Guliano: Nathaniel Nesheim-Case
Piero: Kevin O’Neil

Additional Brides and Grooms will be announced later after discussions with the choreographer.

A note from Lisa to all who auditioned: there were so many talented and prepared auditioners that this was a very difficult decision. Anyone who wants feedback on their audition, just email me and I'm happy to share what I can with you.

A note from Lisa to those who are cast: I will be contacting you about prep work you can do over the summer. Please contact me also at some point to talk about the role and how you'd like to prepare for it.

Ugg Boots are special as they help people make an impressive fashion statement because of their unique design after the difference Genuine uggs are made from sheepskin and imitations made from wool should be avoided at all costs Ladies, care for yourself and wrap your feet in womens Ugg boot Normally, certain thing with superb durability and solace is expensive Next click on 'online retailers But at that time, the civil aviation industry in the eighth five-year period, the pilot's training plan every year around 600, overcapacityAn genuine pair is essential merely because genuine ugg boots sheepskin could be only found on genuine items Trusty jeans along using the hottest skirts could be each matched with this style

Im impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is critical; the problem is something that not sufficient individuals are talking intelligently about. Im actually pleased that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this problem.

Can be also this issue because the truth can be achieved only in a dispute :D

Skateboarding is but one bejesus of any phenomenon, especially for this children. Majority of folks estimated that 14 thousand people across the world will be involved in professional skateboarding, and more than one particular-next of all skateboarders are generally 20 yrs . old or younger. Skateboarding can be from a technical perspective defined as a task whereby a single interacts having a skate board. A new skateboard can be a podium with wheels that was in the first place conceptualized over the 50s where by professional skateboarding started to be some sort of activity pertaining to surfers in the event the surf in the seas have been lacking

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes which will make the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!