« VOLUNTEER FOR ARTSMOSIS | Main | Dance Program Receives an NEA American Masterpieces Grant »

Department Chair, BFA alum, and Affliate Faculty Member Combine Artistic Talent in the Jungle Theater's Latest Production

Mary's Wedding, a dream play set in the World War I era, opens Friday, September 18 at the Jungle Theater. Directed by affiliate faculty member Joel Sass, choreography by Department Chair, Carl Flink, and BFA Acting alum Sam Bardwell, the production features a variety of artistic talent with ties to the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance.

The play runs from September 18-October 25. Visit the Jungle Theater's website for more information.

Check out the great articles about the produciton:

What a release to find out a article that can be finally in reality value reading! I’ve been in search of all-around regarding this topic except men and women just put garbage posts, or brief worthless article. I have viewed a couple vids on youtube but it’s now the equal as reading a good post.

Apple now has Rhapsody as an app, which is a great start, but it is currently hampered by the inability to store locally on your iPod, and has a dismal 64kbps bit rate. If this changes, then it will somewhat negate this advantage for the Zune, but the 10 songs per month will still be a big plus in Zune Pass' favor.

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I thGreat ˇV I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

Good day! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

Just want to say your short article is as astounding. The clearness in your submit is just spectacular and i could assume you are knowledgeable on this subject. Well using your permission let me to grasp your feed to keep updated with coming near near publish. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I’ll certainly return. http://fiverr.com/worldofseo

Admiring the dedication you put into your site and detailed information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.