« Dance Program Receives an NEA American Masterpieces Grant | Main | Director of Dance Ananya Chatterjea Honored »

Congratulations to our Ivey Award Winners

Luverne Seifert, Head of BA in Performance, won an Ivey for playing science-fiction author Philip K. Dick in "The Transmigration of Philip Dick" by Victoria Stewart and produced by Workhaus Theatre Collective. Affiliate faculty member, Sonja Parks, received an Ivey for her solo role as a high-school teacher in Nilaja Sun's "No Child," which was produced at Pillsbury House Theatre. For more information about the Iveys and the award winners, check out Graydon Royce's article in the Star Tribune.

Some genuinely nice and useful information on this web site , also I conceive the style and design contains good features.

Tile Factory Outlet is the best place in Sydney to buy top quality polished porcelain or bathroom tiles.

Great post, you have pointed out some superb points , I too conceive this s a very good website.

You have brought up a very excellent details , thankyou for the post.

Yay google is my world beater helped me to find this great website ! .

As I website owner I conceive the content here is rattling great , thanks for your efforts.

so much superb information on here, : D.

What a lovely day for a 414025! SCK was here

I am thankful that I found this site , precisely the right information that I was looking for! .

This is a wonderful website filled with quality information, i will be back