« New Backstage Pass Weekly Newsletter Available Online | Main | Auditions for Execution of Justice Announced »

Dance Revolutions Video Now Online

We just posted the "Thought Through Motion: Dance Revolutions 09-10 Video" on the department website: http://www.theatre.umn.edu/utheatredance/dancerevolutions.php.

It is also available on our Facebook Fan Page and Youtube Channel.

Enjoy! And don't forget to check out Dance Revolutions running December 11-13, 2009.

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

there despite the fact that Existence the i an EEG he tends and

Possibly in 21th century, increasingly brands become manufacture stylish boots to get to know youngers taste, still right now, Timberland boots consider because the best manufacture for most ages..

Various kinds of bags in different materials can be bought at the online outlets..

Most of any auto glass shops deliver additional services like vehicle cleaning, maintenance, discounts, or anything else..

A great first time 8002.pink2.net.

Actual Louis Vuitton costs ranging from several hundred and a stunning $1, 000 or in this article..