« Guthrie Theater's "A Christmas Carol" Features U of M Faculty and Alumni | Main | Affiliate Dance Faculty Member Linda Talcott Lee Choreographs "Beauty and the Beast" at the Ordway »

Department Chair Carl Flink and Associate Professor Lou Bellamy Are Acknowledged in Lavendar Magazine's "Year in Review"

In Lavender Magazine's Year in Review, Department Chair Carl Flink was named Best Choreographer for his work in The Jungle Theater's production of Mary's Wedding. Associate Professor Lou Bellamy was named Best Director for his productions of A Raisin in the Sun, The Whipping Man, and Radio Golf at Penumbra Theatre. Bellamy was also named one of the Theater Artists of the Decade.

Absolutely composed subject material , Really enjoyed reading .

I like this web blog its a master peace ! Glad I detected this on google .

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks