« Associate Professor Lisa Channer Giving Lecture/Demonstration on Meyerhold and Biomechanics at the Institute for Advanced Study | Main | Department Chair Carl Flink and Associate Professor Lou Bellamy Are Acknowledged in Lavendar Magazine's "Year in Review" »

Guthrie Theater's "A Christmas Carol" Features U of M Faculty and Alumni

The Guthrie Theater's annual production of A Christmas Carol features numerous U of M faculty and alumni. Included in the Artistic Staff are Assistant Professor Marcus Dilliard and Voice and Speech Coaches Elisa Carlson and Lucinda Holshue. The cast includes alumni Peter Michael Goetz as Ebenezer Scrooge, Laura Esping as Mrs. Cratchit, and John Skelley as Young Scrooge, Mr. Grub, Topper. It also features current U of M/Guthrie Theater B.F.A. Actor Training Program students Elizabeth Pryce Davies as Marigold Fezziwig, Sophia and Prentiss Standridge as Belle.

Hello very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to search out numerous helpful information here in the put up, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys Iˇ¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :)

Hi! I just want to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you've got right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.