« Recent U of M/Guthrie Theater BFA Actor Training Program Grads in the Guthrie's Co-Production of "Romeo & Juliet" | Main | Execution of Justice - 2nd round of auditions and callbacks »

Professor Emeritus Charles Nolte Passed Away

Beloved U of M Professor, actor, and playwright Charles Nolte passed away in the evening on Thursday, January 14 in Minneapolis. Although he will truly be missed, his presence at the U will live on through the Charles Nolte Xperimental Theatre and his donation of volumes of films and diaries to the Jean-Nickolaus Tretter Collection in Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies at the University of Minnesota Libraries. Memorial services are currently pending. For more information about his life and passing, read Rohan Preston's blog post, Theater, film and opera worlds lose a light and his article, Actor, director, mentor Charles Nolte dies. Also, Graydon Royce's post, Charles Nolte remembered.

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks , I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Great article and straight to the point. I don't know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

I’m agitated all these article directories. It sure would be nice to have every article directory that instantly accepts articles.

Hey really fantastic website and great post. Thanks for writing about such an important topic for seniors.

It seems that I became a fan of this site