« BA Theatre Performance Program Head Luverne Seifert and Affiliate Faculty Member Bob Rosen Named in City Pages' "The Best Theatre of 2009" | Main | Professor Emeritus Charles Nolte Passed Away »

Recent U of M/Guthrie Theater BFA Actor Training Program Grads in the Guthrie's Co-Production of "Romeo & Juliet"

Elizabeth Stahlmann, Will Sturdivant, Hugh Kennedy, and Christine Weber are among the U of M/Guthrie Theater BFA Actor Training Program grads cast in Romeo and Juliet, a co-production of the Guthrie and New York's Acting Company. Professor Mathew LeFebvre, Head of Design/Technology, designed the costumes, and BFA Theatre Faculty Member Marcela Lorca was the choreographer.

For more information about the production and BFA program, check out Graydon Royce's recent article, OnStage: The young and the passionate.

Graydon Royce's review of the production: A staging that befits the young and the restless

For more information about the production and to order tickets, check out guthrietheater.org.

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?

Lately, When i didn't present plenty of thing to consider in order to leaving comments on location web page posts and also have set opinions sometimes a smaller amount. Examining by using your wonderful writing, helps myself to take action occasionally.

Always look for the serious and articles I find in this beautiful site

Bookmarked your blog!