« Theatre Arts BA Allison Witham Awarded 2010 President's Student Leadership and Service Award | Main | Affiliate Faculty Member T. Mychael Rambo Wins Sally Award »

Alum Peter Graves Passed Away

U of M Theatre Alum Peter Graves passed away in his California home at the age of 83. Graves grew up in Minnesota, and by age 16 he was a radio announcer at WMIN in Minneapolis. After two years in the U.S. Air Force, he studied drama at the University of Minnesota and then headed to Hollywood, where he first appeared on television and later made his film debut in Rogue River (1951). Numerous film appearances followed, especially in Westerns. Graves is primarily recognized for his television work, however, particularly as Jim Phelps in Mission: Impossible (1966).

For more information:

Mission: Impossible and Airplane! actor Peter Graves dies at 83

An appreciation: How Peter Graves made his mission possible

Peter Graves dead at 83

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thx again

This has genuinely sparked up an idea in my mind. This can be a superb weblog article.

What i don't realize is in reality how you're no longer really a lot more neatly-preferred than you might be now. You are very intelligent. You realize thus significantly in relation to this matter, made me personally believe it from a lot of various angles. for seo services contact us.

I needed to send you one little bit of word to be able to say thanks again with your fantastic principles you've contributed in this article. It is quite remarkably generous of people like you to make freely all a number of us could have distributed for an e-book in making some profit for their own end, especially considering the fact that you might have done it in case you wanted. These tips as well served as a good way to fully grasp that many people have the identical dream just as my very own to realize a good deal more concerning this matter. I'm certain there are thousands of more pleasurable times up front for individuals who check out your blog post.

Great blog! I really love how it’s easy on my eyes as well as the information are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks

Yes, merci bien , vraiment bien.
Cela fait un moment que je cherchais de l'info.
Je te remercie
Julie :)

Featured article, I saved in My Favorites

Interesting article. Were did you got all the information from...

Observed your content incredibly remarkable without a doubt. I truly loved examining it so you make rather some excellent points. I am going to bookmark this internet site to the foreseeable future! Relly terrific short article.

What a lovely day for a 4746387! SCK was here

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own site now ;)