« Professor Michal Kobialka's Book "Further On, Nothing" Reviewed in "The Times Literary Supplement" | Main | Alum Peter Graves Passed Away »

Theatre Arts BA Allison Witham Awarded 2010 President's Student Leadership and Service Award

Theatre Arts BA and Department Peer Allison Witham has received a 2010 University of Minnesota President's Student Leadership and Service Award. The qualities of leadership used to determine recipients of this wonderful honor are 1. independence and interdependence, 2. goal orientation, 3. self awareness, 4. resilience, 5. appreciation of differences and 6, tolerence of ambiguity. A nominee need only excel in up to three of the five qualities, but those who know Allison know that she excels in all five.

For more information about the award: 2010 President's Student Leadership And Service Awards

Hiya, I'm really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really frustrating. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can't find it.