« See Assistant Professor Diyah Larasati Perform and Speak In Upcoming Event | Main | Director of Dance Ananya Chatterjea Featured in TPT's minnesota original »

TAD Receives 2010 Council of Academic Professionals and Administrators Outstanding Unit Award

The University of Minnesota Council of Academic Professionals and Administrators (CAPA) has announced the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance as the winner of the 2010 CAPA Outstanding Unit Award. This award honors the extraordinary work and service our Academic Professionals and Administrators (including all affiliate faculty) provide to this department. Furthermore, it recognizes their essential role to the department.

For more information: CAPA Awards

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog and amazing style and design.

Gloomy and a bit own your seemed of her curious to us all

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!