« Dance Faculty Member Toni Pierce-Sands's Company Featured on TPT MN Original | Main | University of Minnesota Department of Theatre Arts & Dance Welcomes Thomas Proehl as new Producing Director »

Associate Professor Lisa Channer Featured in Art of the Research

Check out our very own Prof. Lisa Channer, as she works on her latest project, Oldest Story, about King Gilgamesh.

The Art of the Research segment combines video and vocals to visualize calculations, thus creating unexpected discoveries.

Driven to Discover: The Research Series

Click the ART tab

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

~*; I'm genuinely thankful to this topic because it really gives useful information "-;

I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net would be a lot more useful than ever before.