« Associate Professor Sonja Kuftinec Directs New Play about "Black October" | Main | Producing Director Tom Proehl Participates in Creative Community Leadership Institute »

MFA Alum Kalere Payton Receives Emerging Artist Ivey Award

Kalere Payton (MFA 2009) received the Emerging Artist Ivey Award for her costume design work at several local theatres including Penumbra, Park Square, and the Guthrie.

For more information, check out Graydon Royce's recap of this year's Ivey Awards and Quinton Skinner's Ivey Awards 2010: worthy recipients, few surprises.

The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.

Hey, you used to write fantastic, but the last several posts have been kinda boringˇK I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a little out of track! come on!

Great blog post. Things i would like to bring up is that laptop memory is required to be purchased should your computer is unable to cope with what you do along with it. One can deploy two RAM boards of 1GB each, as an illustration, but not certainly one of 1GB and one of 2GB. One should look for the maker's documentation for own PC to ensure what type of storage is needed.

Fantastic goods from you, man. University of Minnesota Theatre & Dance News Feed: MFA Alum Kalere Payton Receives Emerging Artist Ivey Award I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too fantastic. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous University of Minnesota Theatre & Dance News Feed: MFA Alum Kalere Payton Receives Emerging Artist Ivey Award informations.

Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!

289537 786743I recognize there is a superb deal of spam on this internet site. Do you need to have aid cleaning them up? I could support in between courses! 634355