« Woyzeck Project Makes The Star Tribune's Top 5 List | Main | Faculty Members Receive 2011 Imagine Fund Annual Awards »

Associate Professor Joanie Smith Named Artist of the Year

City Pages named Joanie Smith as one of their 2010 Artists of the Year. Dance program alum, Emily Johnson, was also one of the artists who received this honor.

Can I make a suggestion? I believe youve obtained something good here. But what should you added a pair links to a page that backs up what youre saying? Or possibly you could give us one thing to look at, one thing that may connect what youre saying to one thing tangible? Only a suggestion. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good source like this.

Please inform me it worked right? I dont want to sumit it again if i shouldn't have to! Either the blog glitced out or i am an fool, the second possibility doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an incredible weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are not much good source like this.

Im really loving this site, and hope this, along with the excellent article another individuals have written, can help people

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. However imagine if you added some great photos or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this site could undeniably be one of the very best in its field. Very good blog!

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

Hey there! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? With thanks

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

I am really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing? I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safe. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for an unbelievable put up, may read your particular others posts. many thanks for your ideas on this, I felt somewhat strike by this text. Merit again! You make a good moment. Portrays natures best by the great report here. I feel if more people thought of it like this, they'd have got a better time period have the suspend ofing the issue.

Poogymom, who are you speaking to? You are spouting the recuitment and fundraising line published in the many NTM materials. You clearly have no personal knowledge of what it is like to essentially live it. We have lived it and we all saw things. Maybe you should lecture the NTM leadership about what the Bible says. We all know it, after all we listened to it being preached to us at least 3 times a day when at boarding college. Nevertheless, knowing and doing are distinctive things, and my experience tells me loud and clear that the NTM leadership I grew up with did not practice either the fruits from the spirit or the many other things the Bible teaches, such as family structure, the priesthood on the believer, protection of children, discipline of believers (perverts and molesters), the authority of your government, etc. The leadership I knew, could have already been referred to as white washed scepulcure (sp?) or grave that has all the legalistic whitewash but stinks to high heavens of filth and rotting flesh.

Many thanks for the fantastic article. I found it very informative, keep up the great posts!

Excellent blog post, I can't wait for the next one.