« | Main | What a week for celebrating and enjoying the range of work in the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance. »

Carl Flink, UMTAD Chair & his Black Label Movement @ TEDxBrussels

Carl Flink, University of Minnesota's Theatre Arts and Dance Chair, and his Black Label Movement company of dancers recently performed two pieces in Brussels hosted by an international gathering of cutting-edge technicians, engineers and designers, better known as TED. The first work, "A Modest Proposal" (also titled "Dance, You PhD") featured collaborator and Science Magazine correspondent John Bohannon with Black Label Movement dancers complemented with local performers. A second presentation, "Space Walk" ( also titled "Dancing in Zero Gravity") featured Eddie Oroyan with the Dancernauts, same company plus U of M dance alumna Jessica Ehlert. See the all the action at

TEDxBrussels with BLM

Very interesting topic , thanks for posting .

Thanks for the ideas you are giving on this weblog. Another thing I would really like to say is getting hold of duplicates of your credit score in order to scrutinize accuracy of any detail is the first measures you have to perform in repairing credit. You are looking to thoroughly clean your credit profile from damaging details faults that ruin your credit score.

Have a very large building job and want to buy tiles straight from factory in China to you building site by the container? Then contact Monalisa tiles

Yes, merci bien , très interessant.
Cela fait un bout de temps que je cherchais de l'info.
continu comme cela
Julie :)

I like this web site because so much utile material on here : D.

In the past few years I have discovered easy methods to play more effectively. It includes persistence.

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one today..

Sorry for the huge review, but I'm really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it's the right choice for you.

I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting .

I gotta favorite this internet site it seems extremely helpful extremely helpful

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like 'Mixview' that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you're listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of "neighbors" will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune "Social" is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.

DL&Q will be on the Grand OL' Opry tomorrow night. I am not sure what time they sing, but tune in and listen.

many thanks, I believe your visitors could possibly want significantly more content articles similar to this carry on the good perform.

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Hey, unbelievable peerless !

I'd have to examine with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I take pleasure in reading a put up that may make individuals think. Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

If facebook chargeble from 15/3/2012 so what to do for cancelled facebook who give u free for entire world peoples since very long . what we do for this facility provide u free which we dont want . reply what do for canceeled all our facebook account

I like what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I've added you guys to our blogroll.

I believe one of your adverts triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Believing that you are actually starving, it releases chemicals that
actually make it harder to lose weight in
an effort to conserve energy. Vinson had participants keep their normal
diet and exercise routines (or lack thereof) and merely added the
green coffee. Now, the average healthy amount people are
supposed to lose is 2 pounds per week.