« Carl Flink, UMTAD Chair & his Black Label Movement @ TEDxBrussels | Main | Tessie Bundick On Being an Extra in Coen Brothers' "A Serious Man" »

What a week for celebrating and enjoying the range of work in the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance.

The BFA Guthrie Theater Actor Training Program Senior Class Company present final performances of their Senior Classic, a Chekhov repertory playing in our intimate Arena Theatre December 8-10. Uncle Vanya and The Cherry Orchard, classic works in the dramatic repertory, fill the space with comedy, pathos (and beautiful costumes). Special note: Frameworks panel discussion on these Chekhovs on December 8, a reception and great talk about Chekhov, starting at 6 p.m. in In-Flux at the Regis. Electronic ticket accounts and comp card systems are in effect for the Chekhovs. Tickets are $5 for any student, $10 for everyone else, with a small ticketing fee. See the events listing on theatre.umn.edu for performance schedule. Still another special note: no late seating for the Chekhovs, due to the configuration of the Arena for these performances.

University Dance Theatre presents its annual concert on the grand stage of the Whiting Proscenium. Four powerful works choreographed by Ananya Chatterjea, Stephen Petronio, Uri Sands and Dianne McIntyre (who recreates Helen Tamiris' 1937 masterpiece How Long Brethren?). Grace and athleticism from youthful dancers in a beautiful evening (or matinee!) December 9-11. An opportunity to taste the very best in contemporary dance. Preview is on Thursday, December 8. Electronic ticket accounts and comp card systems are in effect. Tickets are $5 for any student, $10 for everyone else, with a small ticketing fee. See the events listing on theatre.umn.edu for performance schedule.

Special note: all evening performances, including UDT, at 7:30 p.m. Matinees at 2 p.m. Also, please be aware that on several evenings in the next few weeks, we will have multiple performances in Rarig and there are also activities at Ted Mann. We recommend that you acquire your tickets in advance, and allow yourself plenty of time for parking and arriving.

Tickets: visit tickets.umn.edu or call 612-624-2345.

Also, during this busy period: The X presentation of Stop Kiss in the Xperimental Theatre, December 8-11. See the events listings on theatre.umn.edu for details. Tickets for this event are FREE

Some really nice and utilitarian info on this internet site , too I conceive the layout contains superb features.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with others, why not shoot me an email if interested.

Excellent goods from you, man. University of Minnesota Theatre & Dance News Feed: What a week for celebrating and enjoying the range of work in the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely excellent. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous University of Minnesota Theatre & Dance News Feed: What a week for celebrating and enjoying the range of work in the Department of Theatre Arts and Dance. informations.

Yes, merci bien , très interessant.
Cela fait un bout de temps que je cherchais de l'info.
Je te remercie
Julie :)

Iunderstand what you are saying and I agree with you

I am glad for writing to let you know of the awesome encounter my friend's child went through using your blog. She discovered some things, including what it is like to have an excellent giving spirit to have many people smoothly learn certain grueling things. You undoubtedly exceeded people's desires. Thanks for presenting such important, healthy, edifying as well as cool thoughts on that topic to Janet.

Hello there, this is definitely excellent, but my site is taking a really long time for getting published?
why is this so? my website is only 8 pages and it doesn't use a lot of information on it either!
I truly need help
Thanks so much

624593 975677Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks! 728600