Psychological Disorders

Chapter 15 is about different types of disorders humans have. Some of the main ones covered in this book are: mental illness, anxiety disorder, mood disorder and suicide, personality and dissociative disorders, enigma of schizophrenia, and childhood disorders. All these disorders are pretty well known. Phobias are what really interest me, because I don't understand how people can be scared to death of the weirdest things. Such as ancraophobia is the fear of wind. If you are interested in more weird phobias you can go to .

Although your link is not attached, I do agree that psychological disorders as a whole are the most interesting part of psychology. I also put this as my most remembered topic, but I chose schizophrenia as being the most interesting to me; however, phobias are also very interesting. There are people terrified of things such as marshmallows! That's just crazy! They're so squishy and tasty!

I also agree that phobias are fascinating. It is amazing how people can be afraid of the strangest things. It's something that I will always remember from psych class and wanna learn more about.