Personality

I think that the concept of psychology that I will remember the most in about five years is personality. I found this section really interesting because I learned a lot about myself and a lot about why I am the way I am with some things. I was really surprised about how much I had actually learned about myself. I was not expecting to gain that much insight into why I am how I am and why I do what I do. I was also very pleased to learn how to react when I encounter people who act differently from the way that I do. It was really helpful to get some information about different personalities and how to distinguish between them all. I was delightfully surprised when I was able to connect what I was learning with how all of my friends act.
Psy 1001 Personality.jpg

Good article first off, and i also found this chapter really interesting! Personallity is always something i look at in myself and other peopel and the five factor model of personality was really interesting to me! I use it to look at other people and guess what they are high or low in! I think this will be in my mind forever!