Presentations Dec 3

Today's presentations were all very well put together and informative.  I felt that Parker's presentation was very informative and gave a personal insight that was interesting.  The overall structure of the organization was very well assessed, and the recommendations were very appropriate.  I think for an organization to be most effective the power needs to be a shifted to all aspects of the organization.  This would have been essential in the case of the player who was regularly coming to batting practice drunk and the information was keep away from management who would possibly not condone such behavior for fear of a negative backlash on organization.  Another aspect of the recommendations was the continued and increase of community involvement of the team.  I believe it is very important that the organization keep the positive community image and also giving back to the people who support and keep the organization running.  Without community involvement, especially in youth development, the organization can maintain a positive image.