University of Minnesota - Pillsbury Hall

Pillsbury Hall, which houses the Geology and Geophysics Department, was built in 1887 and is the second oldest building on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus. An interesting history and description of the building is available here.

20100920Pillsbury Hall-2.jpg

(click to enlarge)

20100920Pillsbury Hall-11.jpg

(click to enlarge)

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by Victor Bloomfield published on October 8, 2010 10:04 AM.

University of Minnesota - Phillips Wangensteen Building was the previous entry in this blog.

University of Minnesota - Williamson Hall is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.