The University of Minnesota Dean's Office is seeking nominations for Extension's Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC). The CAC provides a grassroots perspective on the operations, strategies, and impacts of Extension across Minnesota. Committee members
- serve as the eyes and ears of Extension's diverse clientele in communities throughout Minnesota
- support Extension's public relations and advocacy goals
- and provide greater awareness and access about Extension programming.
Potential candidates should have:
- knowledge of or experience with Extension
- an interest in education and research
- passion for the future of Extension in Minnesota
- availability to attend two annual meetings
- and an ability to speak up and share their perspectives.
If this interests you or sounds like someone else from your cohort, visit http://z.umn.edu/extcac for more information and the online nomination form.