My notes from processing the first podcasted lecture for PSTL1135:
- files were broken up into 12 different tracks for some reason
- first 3 minutes or so was writing on chalkboard
- lots of editing on my part (coughing spells, silences during class discussion [generated a silence into track for those], minor silence spells by MSJ, careful meticulous splicing of tracks so transitions would be unnoticeable to listener)
- first exported MP3 as 128kps, file size ~45mb; would not upload to UThink!
- second exported MP3 as 48kbps, file size ~17mb, UThink ok!
- entire process took ~2 hrs
- mp3 tag format when you export it as MP3 in Audacity: