Research is Everywhere: Part 10

Okay, last post tonight, I swear, I have to get some sleep some time.

Because I'm addicted to reading Yahoo! articles I often stumble across the most random things. I've been holding onto this article for awhile now because it's just so peculiar that I knew I had to write about it. The title of the article is "Study Investigates what Women Want" now first off, that could get me going because...well lets not go into that philosophical/psychological/political rant right about now.

( http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/study-slim-men-are-sexiest is the link in case you were curious)

The opening sentence follows through in great humor "Guys--size matters, but not in the way you think. Women are drawn to men with low body fat--not macho features" what an ego blow to all those guys who work out all the time. However, for men like my boyfriend it could be good news (he's seriously skinnier than I am and I'm tiny).
The basic premise of the study is that women swoon for guys who have very little body fat. Muscular or not. Huh. Who would have guessed?

My only comment on the matter is, could these results be biased because our current population is so turned off by obesity?