So I ran across this article a few days ago. It's about Tap water pesticides being linked to food allergies. I decided to comment on it because 1. I never had tap water until I moved to Minneapolis. 2. I have no food allergies. So I thought maybe, just maybe there might be something there.
A few comments:
According to the article they were only looking for statistical significance, which means their data, at best, is correlative. But still...am I even more of an advocate for well water? I think yes.