How to...Create an Ecto account for yourself
To make an account:
1) In Movable Type, access your account settings by clicking on your username on the top right corner of the page. Once there, scroll down and fill in an API password (whatever you want it to be) and save the changes.
2) In Ecto click on accounts, then click add new account.
3) Enter the weblog URL: http://voices.cla.umn.edu/vg. Click next.
4) In the System dropdown menu choose Movable Type, then fill in the "Access Point" field with http://voices.cla.umn.edu/virtual/mt-xmlrpc.cgi. Click next
5) Enter your Movable Type Username and the API password you just created.
6) Enter your preferred ecto account name (i.e. YOURNAME-VG). Click next.
7) Click next again. Then click finish.