Responding to Comments

Hello Pheng!
It is good to hear from you again. How are you doing? How is school treating you? I do hope all is well for you. As for myself, I am starting to feel a little sick. It appears to be a cold. It might be from me not getting any rest. I haven't slept lately. I have been too busy to get some sleep. I have so many things to do before Thanksgiving. I can feel the stress slowly building up inside me. Do you have a lot of homework? Speaking of which, what are you doing for Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for this year? I am going to spend time with some friends and family. I have two brothers; I have a younger and an older brother. My younger brother can be annoying at times, but life without him wouldn't be the same. I just ignore him when he is annoying and go about my business. My older brother is married, so I have a sister-in-law. My brother and his wife will be visiting soon. Is it difficult to learn in class while everyone is shouting and being disrespectful? I am glad to hear that you are trying your best. Keep it up and someday you'll be an archaeologist or a scientist. I want to be a psychologist. I find the topics covered in psychology to be quite interesting. It is something I truly want to do. Life at home for me is quite similar to yours. It is in between good and bad. I can live with how it is. It could be worse. We're also similar in what music we listen to. What sort of techno do you listen to? Have you heard of ATB? Do you like to dance? Well, I must go. I hope to hear from you soon. Feel free to ask me more questions. Thanks for your time.

at November 15, 2005 6:40 PM