Veterans Mentorship Program
• Get matched with a Veteran in your field of study
• Opportunity for professional development
• Great networking opportunities
• Reference for scholarships/future employment
The relationship between a mentor and a student provides a learning experience for students outside the classroom where they can experience opportunities in the "real world" (civilian style). Mentoring relationships are intended:
• To be professional in nature.
• To help motivate students to succeed in their transition from the military to an academic environment and on to the civilian working-world.
• To offer an opportunity for professional development, networking and an exchange of ideas between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders.
If you want to be a mentor to a student veteran, if you want to be matched with a mentor, or if you would like more information about this program, please contact the Officer of Professional Development. You can sign-up anytime of the year to get matched with a mentor.